Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna
Clearlight Infrared Saunas provide a sauna environment while delivering powerful infrared heat to your entire body. This sauna surrounds your body with True Wave® far infrared heaters to emit powerful infrared heat without harmful EMFs. The sauna also provides helpful near infrared heat to offer near, mid, and far infrared heat in one total experience.
Rather than use steam or the traditional “box of hot rocks” heating elements, the infrared sauna heaters use the infrared spectrums listed above to promote relaxation and other health benefits. In an infrared sauna, the air temperature is less important than the quality of the infrared heat. You will warm up with the sauna. As your body absorbs the infrared heat, this will increase your core body temperature inducing a deep and relaxing sweat. Using your infrared sauna at lower temperatures means you can stay in longer and get more benefit.
Benefits of Full Spectrum Infrared:
- Near Infrared:
- Shortest wavelength and penetrates the deepest of the three infrared levels. Near infrared bypasses the water of the body to penetrate and heat the body’s core. However, near infrared does not have the “resonant frequency” associated with far infrared, which boosts detoxification. Near infrared also promotes ATP stimulation and can help with healing and cellular repair.
- Mid Infrared:
- This type of infrared brings more oxygen to areas of need through vasodilation, increases heart rate, and overall metabolism.
- Far Infrared:
- This wavelength is the closest to the heat given off your own body. Far infrared is captured by water molecules and release their energy. Since this wavelength feels natural and normal to our bodies, it enhances and strengthens our energy. Far infrared promotes a “resonant frequency” that increases the expulsion of toxins from our cells. It activates your sweat glands to excrete toxins directly through the skin, relieving the liver of having to process these fat-soluble compounds. This alone is an efficient at removing unwanted toxins.
15-minute session $15.00
30-minute session $30.00
45-minute session $45.00
60-minute session $60.00
Packages available for purchase after initial session.
Pre- and Post-Appointment Instructions
Please arrive to your session 5 minutes early to ensure receiving entire time for sauna session. Your session will start by checking in at the front desk. You will be guided to our sauna room which holds the changing area. Once you arrive at the room, you will receive instructions on how to use the sauna and other expectations. The sauna will be preheated for 15 minutes prior to session to allow maximum results in your chosen time. Once you step into sauna, please be courteous to your allotted time. You will be given 15 minutes after your session to cool down and dry off. Please place used towels in hamper and leave sauna doors open. Exit the room once ready and check out at the front desk.
Tips to Enhance the Sauna Experience:
- Drink plenty of liquids prior to and after your session.
- Towel off during your session to promote perspiration.
- Oils and lotions block pores and inhibit maximum detoxification. Apply after session.
- Lightly massage sore and tight muscles to enhance recovery.
- Use jointly with massage therapy to enhance effectiveness.
- For first session, do not exceed thirty minutes.
. . . . . . . . . .
Research & Applications
Book your appointment now!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you are currently taking medications such as beta blockers, diuretics or barbiturates, which can affect your heart rate or interrupt your body's natural abilities to sweat, contact your physician prior to use of infrared sauna. If you have been diagnosed with, or suspect any of the following disorders/conditions, please contact your physician prior to use of infrared sauna as it may not be appropriate for you: Adrenal suppression and systematic lupus erythematosus or multiple sclerosis, recent (acute, within 48 hours) joint injury, chronically hot and swollen joints, enclosed infections (either dental, in-joints or any other tissue, breastfeeding, metal pins, rods, artificial joints or any other surgical implant due to the reflection of infrared rays by these articles, hemophiliacs and anyone predisposed to hemorrhage should avoid any type of heating that would induce vasodilatation, which can potentiate the tendency to bleed. Pregnant women are not permitted to use the infrared sauna.